Terms & Conditions for Venues
DPME TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR VENUES
Dartboards (to be provided by the venue)
1. Each venue shall provide either a BDO approved or PDC approved dartboard for use during the matches in accordance with the BDO/PDC rules and regulations. The dart board provided should be for match use only aside from those regularly used in the venue and should be of an acceptable standard for match / tournament use.
Lighting (to be provided by the venue)
2. Dartboards shall be adequately lit by a suitably positioned light fitting or fittings of 1600LM (100 Watts) minimum intensity.
3. All light fittings shall be fitted with screens to divert all light away from the player’s eyes when standing at the oche.
Board Set Up and Oche Dimensions (to be provided by the venue)
4. The dartboard shall be fixed in such a manner that the vertical height from the floor, at the same level as to the oche, to a horizontal line through the centre of the ‘Bull’ shall measure 1.73m (5ft 8ins).
5. The venue shall provide either a BDO or PDC approved throwing distance rubber mat, or a raised oche 38mm in height and 610mm long fixed securely to the floor to mark the throwing distance. The throwing distance from the back of the oche shall measure 2.37m (7ft 9.75ins) along a horizontal line to a plumb line at the face of the dartboard. The diagonal distance from the centre of the bull to the back of the oche at floor level shall measure 2.93m (9ft 7.5ins)
Board Surrounds (to be provided by DPME)
6. The venue shall allow the use of dartboard surround during the time of the matches and ensure safe storage of the surrounds at the venue after the event. Any damage / loss of the surrounds shall be the responsibility of the venue who shall be held responsible for the cost of procurement for a replacement surround. DPME shall provide the venue with dartboard surrounds in the first instance. The surround may contain logo’s and branding from DPME, surround manufacture and league sponsor in addition to any DPME affiliated associations and organisations.
DPME Member Benefits (to be provided by venue)
7. We would kindly request that the participating venue provide discounted food and beverages to DPME members to the value of 25% of the total of their bill at any time within the venue upon presentation of their DPME membership card. Further incentives may be provided at the venues discretion.
8. The venue hereby agrees that DPME competitions, tournaments and events may be held at the venue free of charge subject to two calendar weeks written notice by the DPME.
With the exception of discretionary item number 7 in the above terms and conditions. DPME reserve the right to relocate any participating team at any time should the venue either fail to comply with or disagree with the terms and conditions set out within.